viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2008

little holidays and lots of choices*

I have been dead for a while but I think I'm back again...
lol !
Of course we've got now a few days left for doing what we want,
so i'ts a good chance to begin to enjoy the winter!
For example, it's perfect to go to the mountains and see the snow for the first time
this year, or if you want to be more relaxed you can choose a shisha bar ( there are lots of them in Barcelona, guys! ) and have a funny afternoon with some friends in a very ethnic atmosphere.
And don't forget the lovely walks through the city, of course! The beginnings of the winter is always one of the most beautiful times here in Barcelona.
There are lots of choices!

Have a good days of short but necessary holidays! :)

2 comentarios:

Nuria Vidal dijo...

It's really nice to read you back!
I do not know what a "shisha" bar is. Why don't you expand our post and tell us more about the idea behind this bar. I can guess there are people from different countries but... what else is there? Let us know! I'm curious.

One only considerable comment to your language:

You say:
-Have a good days of short but necessary holidays! :)
I'd say:
ENJOY THESE good days of short but necessary holidays! :)
OR:
Have a good TIME of short but necessary holidays! :)

YOU CANNOT MIX SINGULAR "A" WITH PLURAL "DAYS".

senyorapòstrof dijo...

Could you tell me what a "shisha" bar is? Perhaps I like the idea and I tell some friends to go to one of them these hoidays!

And yes, you're right. Perhaps short days, but HOLIDAYS!

I don't know if you already know it, but another way to enjoy Barcelona could be one of the tours that Atrapalo organizes! I realy like them because you can discover many things about the city you don't come across to if you only walk around (or at least is much more difficult!) So these days are also a good accasion to do it!